who says disc golf is a sissy sport?

Some of you who've read my recent disc golf addiction post are probably thinking, "wow you go out in a field and throw a frisbee, big deal". How wrong you are. There are many terrifying dangers in disc golf. Thorn bushes, throws across water, mosquitos, being embarrassed by far more talented teenage players, and (as you can see above) getting your disc stuck in a tree. In the last week, I've experienced all of these dangers, and I have the bruised ego and annoying scratches to prove it. A sissy sport? Yeah, right. Let's see Peyton Manning try it.

1 comment:

bill said...

amen! it is in no way a sissy sport. a hippy sport maybe...but not sissy.

by the way, i have brought my video camera out when playing before and it was good fun. this video made me want to do that again soon.