elemental

Simply stated...I love the Honda Element. Love it. It's sporty, stylish, fairly fuel efficient, incredibly versatile, unique, different. I've gotten inside one and moved all the seats, pushed the buttons, opened the doors, run my hand along the rubber floor, salivated (accidentally, I promise) on the passenger seat. Say what you want about the looks...it is simply an amazing vehicle. Hopefully will be my next vehicle. Both back seats can be removed. Eli and I can go camping and not even sleep on the ground! Interior can be sprayed clean with a water hose!

Alas, times are hard. Money's tight. 3 year old sons love going to Dollywood, and mom/dad simply can't seem to avoid the temptation to eat dinner out at least twice a week.

Until then, I'll scoot along in my nice, cute, dependable 2002 Mazda Protege. LX model. Sunroof and alloy wheels. 5 speed manual. 79,586 miles. Been a good'in.

What vehicle would you like to be your next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND SEE WHAT KIND OF PAYMENT WE COULD GET! ONLY THING IS, YOU AND I HAVE TO TAKE TURNS DRIVING IT. OH, AND i HAVE TO PICK OUT THE COLOR! LOVE YOU! ERIN

Meriam said...

As a card carrying Honda family I must tell you, buying a Honda is never a mistake, unless the payments put you in the poor house. Ron and I have now owned three used Hondas. Well, one is an Acura, but it has a Honda engine. We put 175,000 miles on the Accord and it still had more to go, but baby #3 was on the way so we had to go to the Odessey, which I wanted really bad regardless. Now I just wished I could hose out the Odessey like the Element. Check out some used ones! They hold their value great and have lots of miles in them.

Meriam said...

By the way, since we own my dream car, or next step was the motor home. Just bought one for $7,000. It's not even as ugly as the price makes it sound!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I would love to get a motor home down the road, that's awesome. What a neat way to travel. Hope you guys are loving it!