pumped about church

For the first time in years, I'm totally pumped up about going to church. I've either served at or regularly attended 8 churches in my lifetime. For the first time ever, I'm in a place where it's clear that the entire group of core members are all experiencing and chasing after the same God-inspired vision. And it's been amazing to see the results God has produced from this assembly of common purpose. The smiles, stories, tears, growth, hard work, sweat, worship, and teaching have all been infused and fleshed out with this purpose - "Helping People Find Their Way Back to God."

I'm excited to be a contributing member of an incredible team of servants. I'm thrilled that Eli loves to be there and began remembering his awesome teacher by name after only 2 visits. I'm proud of the growth and openness I've seen in Erin, and I'm so glad to know that she's going to be able to develop deep friendships and bonds with other amazing women.

Thank you God for inspiring a vision that became Crossings. And thank you Crossings for inspiring me.

No comments: