wanna see something a wii bit funny?



This trips me out. What you see here is my brother (forefront, long hair) and my brother-in-law (background, short hair) duking it out in a boxing match on the Nintendo Wii. This was the very first time I'd ever seen the Wii in action. It was hard to take the pictures because of how hard I was laughing. Once they got started, it was like no one else was even in the room. Don't even think about walking by them to get to the kitchen, or you were likely to get popped with a left hook. What an invention.

Oh, for the days of Frogger, 1942, Pong, and Mario Brothers. Wait. The Wii actually has Mario Brothers available. Except you actually have to "run" and "jump".

I'm breaking a sweat just typing about it. That's simply way too much work. Give me two buttons, an arrow pad, and some awesome-cool Zelda music anyday.

(oh yeah. these pictures were posted without permission. haha.)

2 comments:

Meriam said...

Remember your post about dieting and hating to excercise? I keep trying to convince Ron that if he got me a Wii I would lose weight and it is cheaper than a treadmill and much less likely to become extra closet space.

Shelley said...

Ha Ha, I love the poses on the second picture best!