bad mamma jamma punk a** pimpin for real

and these are phrases that I would like to use more often in every day life...except that I'm either too white, too dorky, too conversative, too thoughtful, too scared, or too lazy to do so...

  • "dude, you's a bad mamma jamma!"
  • "i kill the fool dat took my mountain dew"
  • "come on wicha bad self"
  • "homey don't play dat"
  • "ooooohhhhh, yeaaahhh" (think Macho Man Randy Savage)
  • "whacha gonna do, when jaybo-mania rains down, on youuu!!!" (think Hulk Hogan)
  • "when the dogs are away, the cats will play"
  • "you be illin"
  • "i said a Big Mac with NO cheese, punk...should I repeat myself again?"
  • "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
  • "Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast."
  • anything else from Pulp Fiction that you can think of
  • "stop looking at my butt"
  • "you want some drama? believe me, you don't want no drama."
  • "sike!"

3 comments:

Shelley said...

My favorite quote from Pulp Fiction is rated R and therefore not supposed to be part of my life anymore. The second one is "bring out the gimp"

Anonymous said...

way to restrain, xray...and did you know a quarter pounder with cheese in france is called, "a royale with cheese"? =)

Shelley said...

Too bad he didn't go into Burger King.